Monday, February 12, 2007

1 out of 4 ain't bad

Well, after being away from Hadley and Sloane for almost 2 weeks (they are in Naples, FL with my in-law's until March), I finally got the chance to go down and visit them. However, the night I got there, I caught some kinda bug on the flight down, and I was in bed until the day before I had to go home! I had a fever of 102 until Sunday morning, when it finally broke. So, most of my time down there was spent in bed and nowhere near little Miss Sloane. By noon on Sunday, I was pretty much back to normal, and I finally got to hold her. Hadley and I went to dinner Sunday night, and before we left, we had another little family portrait taken. Not the best picture, but it will have to do...


I was supposed to wait another two weeks before going back down to see them, but since I missed most of this last trip due to being near death, I'm going back down next weekend. Hopefully I'll have more pictures then. Stay tuned!!

No comments: