Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day!

We had a great Turkey Day up in Rome, GA with my parents, sister and her husband and kids, my Aunt Gretchen from New Orleans, and my grandmother from Corinth. We drove up for an overnight trip and got to spend some quality time with the family and eat a ton of food.

Although she wasn't exactly seen, baby Sloane was there for sure. We think she really liked my fried turkey, as she was really stirring and kicking. Of course, there was a lot of other action going on with my nieces and nephew (Andrews, Caroline, and Ridge) around, so they might have gotten little Sloane all stirred up, too.

Anyway, we decided to take a picture. Not sure if this should be considered our last Turkey Day as a couple, or our first Turkey Day as a family. Baby Sloane isn't exactly showing her face, but you can see her nonetheless....

No comments: